The Sims 4: Get Together Features
Hang out with Friends
Hanging out with groups of friends makes Get Together feel truly unique. Your Sim’s in-game friends will act a lot like your real ones – whether you’re going for a dip in the Natural Pools along the bluffs or just lounging around in the pub, groups will engage in new, exciting ways. Your Sim can take on their friends in a game of foosball, or try on outfits together with the all-new Walk-in Closet. They’ll hang out and share experiences together in fun, new ways.
Dance all night!
Your Sims will also be able to level up Dancing and DJing skills, both of which should make for even more energetic gatherings. Pump up the crowd by creating the perfect mix on the DJ booth, or start busting out some new dance moves in an Underground Disco.
A new location
Your Sims’ wanderlust is at a fever pitch. They want to go somewhere totally different – a place where they can make new friends, see new sights, and have new experiences. They want to bust a move at a secret dance party at the Ancient Ruins. They want to enjoy a delicious espresso in a swanky Café. They want to live it up like they never could before. They want something… new. And soon, they’ll get just that.
About The Sims 4: Get Together
Create Clubs for your Sims where you set the rules, define their looks, and customize their hangouts in The Sims™ 4 Get Together. Sims in a Club follow your rules when they’re together, regardless of how they usually behave, giving you new ways to play with your Sims! You can also meet new Sims by joining various Clubs with distinct interests, identities, and styles. Get together with other Sims for exciting group activities like super-secret dance parties, midnight bonfires, and more. Explore the beautiful new world of Windenburg, with its scenic neighborhoods and lively hotspots!
Create unique Clubs. You set the rules, select the members, and customize the exclusive hangouts in The Sims™ 4 Get Together. Sims in a Club will follow your rules when they’re together, giving you new ways to play with your Sims.
Join Clubs & meet new Sims. Whether you’re getting stylish with the Paragons or enjoying a delicious meal with the Upper Crusts, there are a variety of interesting Clubs to explore. As you play with Clubs, you’ll unlock perks including secret handshakes, social boosts and more!
Get together & live it up. Let the games begin! Take on other Sims in foosball, darts, and Don’t Wake The Llama. Get cozy with your crush or do a special fire dance around the bonfire. Plus show off your best cannonballs and make a splash with the new jumping platform.
Rule the dance floor. Take the party to the next level with new DJ & Dancing skills. Pump up the crowd with the perfect mix in the DJ Booth. Then jump onto the dance floor and challenge other Sims to an epic dance battle!
Explore a new world. Discover the beautiful new world of Windenburg, with its scenic neighborhoods and picturesque landmarks, including the sprawling hedge maze at the Von Haunt Estate, the alluring pools along the bluffs, and the mysterious ancient ruins.
- New Neighborhood: Windenburg
- New Skill: Dance and D.J.
- New Sim Traits: Dance Machine and Insider
- New Achievements: Unknown
- New Aspiration: Leader of the Pack
- New Game Options & Interactions: Unknown
- New Collectibles: Unknown
The Sims 4: Get Together System Requirements
- MINIMUM OS: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- CPU: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent (For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.0 GHz AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-62 or equivalent)
- RAM: At least 2 GB RAM
- DISC DRIVE: DVD ROM drive required for installation only
- HARD DRIVE: At least 3 GB of free space (14 GB if installing with The Sims 4) with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games
- VIDEO: 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 3.0. Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better, Intel GMA X4500 or better
- DIRECTX: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
- INPUT: Keyboard and Mouse
- ONLINE REQUIREMENTS: Internet connection required for product activation.
OS: Mac OS® X 10.7.5 (Lion)
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz Processor or better
RAM: At least 4 GB RAM
HARD DRIVE: At least 3 GB of free space (14 GB if installing with The Sims 4) with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games
VIDEO: NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT, ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro or better. Video RAM of 256MB or better
INPUT: Keyboard and Mouse
ONLINE REQUIREMENTS: Internet connection required for product activation.